******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=34;++++++
A literary pearl comes to enrich the annoteBook library, together with a new improved version of the reading application, that makes the publications in this series unique.
The main poetry collections of the great nineteenth-century French author, leading exponent of romanticism but by far broader, able to inspire successive movements as Symbolism, Decadence, Modernism and a number of important writers.
Le raccolte presentate in questo volume sono:
- Emaux Et Camées
- La Comédie De La Mort
- Albertus Ou L'Ame Et Le Péché
- Poésie Nouvelles
- Autres Poesies
Unique in its features:
- NEW: Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer.
- NEW: Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- NEW: In-application e-mail of the poems.
- NEW: Complete guide.
- Index of books.
- Notes can be written for each verse.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Landscape reading with big font.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions.
- Powerful search engine for words.
- Index of characters and places.
- Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden.
- "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem.
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Creating a note
Sending a poem by mail