******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=8;++++++
"Alla sera", "A Zacinto", "Dei Sepolcri" ... In this new annotebook by Dathlon the verses of the great poet of Italian literary neoclassicism, who lived between '700 and '800.
Foscolo: Poems is a new title in the series annoteBook of Dathlon: you can make annotations to the poem's verses in a simple and intuitive way, by swiping the verse you are interested in. The side notes are immediately recognized and can be read with a tap. Moreover, the table of content and a powerful search engine can be used to quickly found any verse.
This precious collection includes all the rhymes of Foscolo, from the "Sonetti" to the "Dei Sepolcri", "Le Grazie", "Le Odi", the passion for the great ideals of freedom and homeland, friendship and female beauty.
Unique in its features:
- NEW: Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer.
- NEW: Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- NEW: In-application e-mail of the poems.
- NEW: Complete guide.
- Index of books.
- Notes can be written for each verse.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Landscape reading with big font.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions.
- Powerful search engine for words.
- Index of characters and places.
- Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden.
- "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem.
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Creating a note